dimanche 4 juillet 2010

Crusade # 42


Je ne prends pas de chance cette fois-ci et je participe tôt!  J'avoue tricher puisque j'ai fait cette déchirure de papiers il y a quelques années, un papillon s'est ajouté ;-)  Je vous encourage à aller faire un tour sur le site de Michelle Ward:  http://www.michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/

Thank you Michelle... because of you I finished my work, I did that collage a few years ago.
A butterfly is added.

19 commentaires:

michelle ward a dit…

JoAnne - how great that you had this ripped background collage waiting to be finished! A fabulous entry for the crusade. Bravo for finishing it!! Thanks for sharing your work with the team. I tend to work vertical so I always enjoy seeing horizontal!

Belinda a dit…

pas triché, comme tu viens de le terminer! :) belle collage

iHanna a dit…

Nice work. Très bien!

Christy a dit…

lovely. the butterfly is the perfect contrast to this piece.

Anonyme a dit…

That's great JoAnne, imagine having just the right background collage sitting there waiting for its butterfly :-)

Dymphie a dit…

wonderful! i never think of adhering teared paper strips like this, they look like tiles, i like it a lot!

Chris a dit…

Very nice! And it's great when Michelle inspires us to greatness!

Julie Prichard a dit…

Oh Your butterfly is sitting on the most perfect backdrop. So pretty!

jgr a dit…

Beautiful page! I love the butterfly and how original to arrange the strips that way! Very cool!

Kim Mailhot a dit…

C'est superb ! J'aime bien l'addition du papillon. Felicitations !

Janet a dit…

Wow! What a beautiful page. The butterfly is the crowning touch.

Maureen Reynolds a dit…

It always feels good to have something completed!

Suzanne Bouchard a dit…

Interesting setting for a beautifull butterfly that looks as if it was made of velvet.

inge Bekaert a dit…

Hello Jo-Ann,

you saved this all that time ! :) You see, never throw something away that's not finished. One day the time comes it is perfect !
I like the rythm that you put in placing the strips of paper.

greetings from Belgium
Inge

goudenregen a dit…

I really like the contrast between your background and the butterfly.

Anonyme a dit…

The butterfly is perfect on the background.

Regina a dit…

very pretty

Brigitte aka Scrappassie a dit…

Love your collage with the beautiful butterfly, well done !

Unknown a dit…

This is a beautiful page - so tranquil.